Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Right Sidebar missing ...Tried everything! Please help!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 21, 2009, 05:11 AM
hapit

6 posts · May 2009
[SOLVED] Right Sidebar missing ...Tried everything! Please help!

Hi there,

I'm tearing my hair out with this problem so would appreciate any suggestions! My right sidebar is missing on my home page. If I click on my sub-pages, it appears just fine! What's going on?? One min it was there and the next, it wasn't!

I've searched the forum and tried to rectify it by what's been suggested to others but I'm complete baffled!

1. I checked the sidebar option in the Atahualpa Theme options and it's all checked.
2. I have my footer.php. It's not missing.
3. I don't write copy and paste my posts from MS Word. I write them straight in the Wordpress user interface.

Please please help...my site is: www.hapit.co.uk I'm more than happy to make a donation via Paypal...