Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Montezuma Font Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 4, 2013, 05:44 AM
te3re

1 posts · Feb 2013
New Zealand
Send a message via Skype™ to te3re
Help Montezuma Font Family

Hey there,

I'm not an HTML editor and I'm new to wordpress as well. Can anyone teach me where to find the font family for the site? And how to see which font is used in which area? Thanks in advance!

Tere