Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Logo Area & Page Menu Bar (IE)

Old Jun 1, 2011, 01:10 PM
Patto2011

1 posts · Jun 2011
Hi,

my site is http://www.fresheyesmarketing.co.uk

The Logo area isn't displaying (and page menu bar) in IE. I've looked at everything but I can't find a solution.

Please can someone help.

ADDED - I think its IE 6 if that makes any difference.

Andy

Last edited by Patto2011; Jun 1, 2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 02:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I really wouldn't waste any time on IE6 since Microsoft has a campaign going eliminate it. If the site works in ie8, safari, firefox and chrome and not in IE6 i would say the site works.

However if you want to dig into it. I'd suggest you view the page and then the source and copy the source to a text document, call it femie6.html

Now you can open this file in your browser and start taking things out to see if you can get it to work., strip it down to the essentials, remove unused CSS, scripts, html. Do a little at a time and you might find a solution.