Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Putting a link in the main menu (in place of page)

Old Dec 4, 2009, 04:12 PM
shumes1025

9 posts · Aug 2009
Can you link to a pdf from the sub menu drop down instead of going to a page. Or is there another way of presenting pdf's.

Thank you.
Old Dec 4, 2009, 09:43 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could use the Page Links To plugin and put the url to the pdf in the field on the page.