Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

If a plugin doesn't work try this:

Old Sep 25, 2009, 03:55 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
  • If the plugin has some code that you're supposed to put into the theme, put the code right into one of the theme files, e.g. into index.php, after get_header(): ?>, instead of putting it into one of the text areas in the theme options
  • And/or Switch to the Default theme to see if the plugin works there
  • And/or de-activate other plugins to see if this plugin works then
Old Oct 26, 2009, 06:44 PM

2 posts · Oct 2009
hello

I'm new on wordpress and new with your themes, anway I'm using Atahualpa Theme and until now im positively surprised The me is excellent and offer a lot of possibilities.

I didn't yet had problems with the plugin now working.. But had few plugins which i wanted but i couldn't download and install through default add plugin option in dashboard.
Old Nov 16, 2009, 12:29 PM
Marlene

4 posts · Aug 2009
if I try activate a different theme - will I loose my current settings in Atahualpa?
Old Nov 16, 2009, 12:47 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
no, they are stored in the wp_options table.
Old Apr 27, 2010, 10:12 AM
j_apel

2 posts · Apr 2010
DC
I tried this with my problem - (see my post directly below yours) but moving the code up under the header line, still didn't fix it - the code shows up on my actual blog, onscreen, wherever it is placed within the index.php, and comments.php files.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 06:12 PM
alonefrv1505

1 posts · Dec 2012
VietNam
Send a message via Skype™ to alonefrv1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
  • If the plugin has some code that you're supposed to put into the theme, put the code right into one of the theme files, e.g. into index.php, after get_header(): ?>, instead of putting it into one of the text areas in the theme options
  • And/or Switch to the Default theme to see if the plugin works there
  • And/or de-activate other plugins to see if this plugin works then
I need help.after I installed the first plugin for wp, and then activate it, the site I get the error message "site error".after I delete the plugin, wp my normal run.can you tell me why?
Old Dec 14, 2012, 07:51 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what version of Atahualpa?
What version of WP?
What plugin?
is the plugin rated to work with your version of WP?
Old Sep 23, 2013, 03:16 AM
davidm20

2 posts · Sep 2013
Hi my site stpatricks.in.th I added the feed them social plugin (which I have used successfully on other site to show facebook feeds, but on Atahualpa it doesnt work and no FB posts are shown,.
Any thoughts?
Old Sep 23, 2013, 03:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what version of Atahualpa?
What version of WP?
where is teh plugin located right sidebar/left? what position?
what page should it show on?
Old Sep 26, 2013, 11:56 PM
davidm20

2 posts · Sep 2013
Atahualpa Ver 3.7.12
WP 3.61
Wanted on front page just below the Find us on Facebook icon
Old Sep 27, 2013, 03:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
What happens if you temporarily swap to the twenty-twelve theme? Does the feed show up?

This is to determine if it is a theme or plugin issue.

Last edited by lmilesw; Sep 27, 2013 at 06:11 AM.