Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Font size in posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 9, 2009, 11:16 AM
Craig Atkinson

53 posts · Mar 2009
Font size in posts

I've read the other posts regarding this and have tried resetting and adding css. A while ago I changed everything to 9.5px font size. Now I want to change everything to 13px. I have managed this except the post text itself. I can't find the extra bit anywhere. There must be an overriding command somewhere. Can anyone help me find it? Link