Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Post menu bar and category menu bar on the same line

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 12, 2012, 01:26 PM
markzip

60 posts · Jan 2010
[SOLVED] Post menu bar and category menu bar on the same line

WP 3.4.1
Atahualpa 3.7.7

There is a thread from 2009 detailing how to have Categories and Pages appear to be in one menu bar (ie, on the same line)

Is there a way to do that now?

I have a few top level categories (which I like because of the excerpts function), and a few Pages (which I like because they contain all the content). And I want them to be (or appear to be) integrated into one bar in the header area.

Development site is at http://mayapplepress.com/wordpress

Any thoughts?

Thanks

zip