Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Search and RSS links on one line in header

Old Apr 18, 2009, 07:10 PM
AnniPotts

1 posts · Apr 2009
I want to show the logo area on my site with no blog title or tagline. I want the search box on the left and the RSS links on the right. I know a little about CSS but not quite enough to make this work. If I add float: left; to the search box styling it puts the box where I want it, but the RSS link are still on the line above.

Anyone know how to fix this one please. I had a look at the stylesheet but didn't want to mess with it in case I broke the whole theme

Thanks
Old Aug 21, 2010, 06:41 AM
mcstarlings

1 posts · Aug 2010
My question exactly, that's what I'd like to do! For the moment I'm compromising by putting the search box in the sidebar, but I'd prefer this other option, if it would be possible
Old Aug 28, 2010, 03:26 PM
bloggingblue

6 posts · Aug 2010
I'm curious about this as well.
Old Aug 30, 2010, 03:03 AM
kelylee

1 posts · Jul 2010
I want to know too.
Old Aug 30, 2010, 06:15 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can try adding something like the following in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts.
HTML Code:
div.rss-box {position:relative;top:40px;right:220px;}
Old Sep 30, 2010, 12:46 PM
chaosisbliss

20 posts · Sep 2010
Thanks for that Larry! It worked great for me. Now I'm going to delete my question about the same thing