Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Jump-to Links in posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 4, 2013, 05:40 PM
vinceesq

32 posts · Jun 2011
[SOLVED] Jump-to Links in posts

Hi all,

I was wondering if Atahualpa supports the so called jump-to links. Those are the wikipedia-stile links that are used inside the post to help readers navigate the content of the post. It's like when you have a table of content at the beginning of the post and it connects different parts of the post by jumping to that specific piece that might interest you the most.
I tried to search for plugins that would support such inside-post jumping but couldn't find anything on wordpress.org. I found some suggestions how to do it manually but none worked for me in atahualpa.
I am hoping someone has already resolved this issue, but I couldn't find anything in the forums here.

Thanks in advance for your help, guys.

Vince