Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Posts and comments don't work in IE

Old Feb 25, 2009, 03:43 PM
Valeria Moore

2 posts · Feb 2009
I installed Wordpress and Atahualpa theme yesterday...worked beautifully except the 'POSTS' and 'COMMENTS' at the top of the page. When you click on either one in IE you get the code printout. No error messages. Works fine in Firefox. I am running IE6.

Thank you.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 03:44 PM
Valeria Moore

2 posts · Feb 2009
OOP blog is http://www.healerwisdom-blog.com.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 01:00 AM
Jeeve5

2 posts · Feb 2009
The 'POSTS' and 'COMMENTS' buttons on the top right of your blog are RSS feeds. IE6 does not support them yet and that's why you see the code output of the feeds.
My suggestion is to either update to IE7 or use firefox. You can't be surfing the net using old software and expect all new features to work