Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] logoarea height - Is my widget menu in the way?

Old Apr 17, 2013, 10:08 PM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
[SOLVED] logoarea height - Is my widget menu in the way?

Site = http://www.taeconsulting.com

I need to add a bunch of new content to the home page tonight so I need room. I'm trying to move my logoarea up but I can't get it - I even clipped my "TAE Consulting" logo image so it's only about 34 px tall but it looks like the logoarea is about 100px tall..How can I move my TAE Consulting logo up higher? I've tried every selector combo I can think of..

Thanks in advance,
Thomas
Old Apr 17, 2013, 10:31 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try adding the following to The CSS Inserts box at the bottom.
HTML Code:
#wrapper {
    position: relative;
}
#shailan-dropdown-wrapper-2 .dropdown-horizontal-container {
    background: transparent !important;
}
.logo {
    position: absolute;
    top: 12px;
}
.tagline {
    position: absolute;
    margin-top: -6px !important;
    margin-left: 21px !important;
}
Old Apr 17, 2013, 11:09 PM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
Absolutely perfect! Thanks Larry - That helps me finish up on a good note tonight!

-Thomas