Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Automatically linking posts to menu pages?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 14, 2014, 04:12 PM
roxybc

23 posts · May 2011
Help Automatically linking posts to menu pages?

I would like to have a list of my page categories underneath my header image, but am trying to figure out how I would get my posts to show up in each page. Does that make sense? Say I have House, Food, Life etc pages. I can I make sure that each post I do appears as normal on my main page, but then also in the pages up at the top.

Does anyone know how to do this?