Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How to create Widget sidebar pages and sub pages?

Old Jul 21, 2010, 01:28 AM
socalfusions

18 posts · Jul 2010
I'm looking to create pages with subpages in my widget but can't quite figure out how to do so, how can I get this done?
Old Jul 21, 2010, 06:52 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If I understand you right you just need to use a plugin that does this. I would suggest a search through WordPress.org and then try out a few.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 08:16 PM
socalfusions

18 posts · Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
If I understand you right you just need to use a plugin that does this. I would suggest a search through WordPress.org and then try out a few.
I'm looking to create my own custom drop down pages and sub pages in the widget sidebar section.

For example: Products -> Televisions -> Flatscreens, etc. that would allow you to make a topic then when you click that topic it creates a drop down for relevant things on that topic.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 09:17 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Some suggestions would be the Dropdown Menu Widget, the Superfish Dropdown Menu Widget, and the WordPress CSS Dropdown Menu. You should install and test these to see the pros and cons for you specific purposes.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 09:30 PM
socalfusions

18 posts · Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
Some suggestions would be the Dropdown Menu Widget, the Superfish Dropdown Menu Widget, and the WordPress CSS Dropdown Menu. You should install and test these to see the pros and cons for you specific purposes.
Thanks for the info, I'll test them out!