Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] What CSS Selector to Style width of one single Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 10, 2013, 12:23 PM
New WordPress Fan

141 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] What CSS Selector to Style width of one single Post

I am having trouble finding the CSS selector to style just one particular post (not a page, but a post).

Based on this discussion thread : http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14940, I have tried the following:

Code:
body.single-post div.post-447 {
width: 950px !important;
}
But this does not work. What am I doing wrong? Will appreciate any help!

Using Atahualpa 3.712 with Wordpress 3.5.2.