Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header image in wrong place

Old Jan 19, 2013, 10:10 AM
fotorob

4 posts · Feb 2009
Help [SOLVED] Header image in wrong place

Hello,

on my blog I updated manually today from Atahualpa 3.2 to the latest 3.7.10.

It seems that everything works fine except there seems to be an issue with my header image.

As described in the FAQ and as in my previous installation, the header image is stored in:
Code:
http://www.alltageinesfotoproduzenten.de/wp-content/themes/atahualpa3710/images/header/blog-header.jpg
However, my blog wants to access the image under:
Code:
http://www.alltageinesfotoproduzenten.de/wp-content/themes/atahualpa3710/images/blog-header.jpg
What's up with that?

I manually copied the image in the directory above, so it is shown now, but I want to find out why it is not working as descrebed because I fear, other options might not work that I have not noticed yet.

Any ideas why Atualpa 3.7.1 tries to get the header image from another place as it should?

Thanks in advance,
Robert

Last edited by fotorob; Jan 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 10:20 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The header images, if you use them, are stored in the header folder. The logo image, which is what you are using, is stored in the images folder.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:13 PM
fotorob

4 posts · Feb 2009
Hello, thanks, that helped.