Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Is there a way to keep the menu bar from scrolling with the rest of the page?

Old Jan 4, 2010, 02:18 AM
sketchklubb

4 posts · Jan 2010
Hello all,

I am curious if there is a way to keep the menu bar at the top of the screen as the page scrolls below it.

I have Atahualpa set up at www.sketchklubb.com/main

Most of the pages are fine except for the blog. As you scroll down to view the posts, the menu bar dissappears.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Nick
Old Jan 4, 2010, 06:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
there is no theme option to do this. You might be able to add your own menubar and figure out the code to cause it to stayin place (probably a java script)
Old Jan 4, 2010, 06:59 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
All Web Menus offers that functionality and has a plugin for Wordpress
Old Mar 30, 2010, 04:13 AM
liknocustomersupport

2 posts · Apr 2009
Hello,

We would like to add to the above post that we just released a new version of the AllWebMenus "WordPress Menu" plugin.

Version 1.0.17 of the AllWebMenus plugin offers the following:

- Easier interface.

- Multiple menus (use up to 5 different menus on your posts or pages), with separate settings per drop-down menu.

- New option: "Dynamic" Menu Type (AllWebMenus provides the menu style while all items are populated based on blog's content).

- New option: "Static" Menu Type (both menu style and content are provided by AllWebMenus, allowing full customization of the menu).

- New option: "Mixed" Menu Type (combines both the "Dynamic" and "Static" Menu Types in a single implementation - you can have both WordPress and non-WordPress items on your menu!).

- Integration with the latest "Related Posts" (YARPP) plugin. It dynamically adds a "Related Posts" item at the end of the Main Menu, with a submenu that contains posts related to the post you are currently viewing!

The new AllWebMenus "WordPress Menu" plugin can be downloaded from here:
http://www.likno.com/addins/wordpress-menu.html

If you need help, please feel free to contact us at support [AT] likno [DOT] com

Thanks
Likno Software