Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Forum Issues

Old Jul 10, 2009, 02:52 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
Even though my user id shows up with 3 gold bars, I still cannot access any of the posts in the donor forum or the gold forum. Also, the last time I checked my donations one small donation I had made to Juggledad was not showing up on the list.

I have to admit as far as I know vbulletin does not seem to be one of the best forums.

Can anyone fix this? I can't reply to the fix Juggledad did because the forum won't give me access.
Also I would like to know if there are ways to find all of your posts only. Sometimes it takes a while to get an answer and I forget I posted the question here.
Old Jul 10, 2009, 03:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Are you saying that you can not view the posts in the Gold Forum? Note, you can not post in this forum. This is for extra bits of info that only GOLD (or higher) doners will be able to read

Theoritically, you should be able to post in the 'Customization, Design, Programming... ' forum, did you try to reply to the post I moved there?

You can see your posts by clicking on your name and then looking at the 'Statistics' tab. It will show you all the threads you started and all the posts you have made
Old Jul 10, 2009, 08:16 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I just came back from my trip and had to release a new version http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=73 first

I will fix the Gold forum issue at the weekend. I have added all donors manually but will have to do it again, differently

Also, there's not much inside that forum at the moment

Also as mentioned by Juggledad, the forum will be read only.

Last edited by Flynn; Jul 10, 2009 at 08:18 PM.