Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Reposition Menu Bar & External Forum Link

Old Apr 1, 2009, 06:39 AM
bradrw

1 posts · Apr 2009
Hi,

I've adjusted header.php as instructed in another forum to allow external links (to my static pages). I have 2 questions:

1) How do I reposition the menu bar at the top of the page as it was in your original theme?
2) In the external links section of header.php, I included an external link for "forums", assuming that I would then include an external link leading back to my WordPress/Simple:Forum link. Should I have kept this one menu item non-external? How do I fix this?

Here's my URL: http://photogeist.com/social/

Thanks!
Old Apr 1, 2009, 06:28 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
1. See Atahualpa Theme Options Header -> Configure Header Area
2. Didn't understand this. Links seems to be o.k. There is not standard way of including external links yet, and whatever you did it seems to be working