Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] I installed this theme but only a blank screen appears

Old Oct 12, 2010, 03:41 AM
globalcashsite

5 posts · Oct 2010
Hi guys

I installed this theme but a blank screen appears with following links only

Powered by WordPress & the Atahualpa Theme by BytesForAll. Discuss on our WP Forum

What is problem and how I can fix this?

GCS
Old Oct 12, 2010, 04:03 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Did you try searching the forum for a solution?
Old Oct 12, 2010, 04:05 AM
globalcashsite

5 posts · Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
Did you try searching the forum for a solution?
No, I am fedup by searching good themes and I find this one but not working.

GCS
Old Oct 12, 2010, 05:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
A quick search of this forum finds
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...hlight=Powered
You will find the answers to most of your questions in this forum if you just take the time to search and educate yourself a little.

Atahualpa has a lot of settings which makes it so customizable. However it means that you have to play with it a bit to learn all the various parts. Take it one piece at a time and I think you will be qble to crete the look you want.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 05:29 AM
globalcashsite

5 posts · Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
A quick search of this forum finds
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...hlight=Powered
You will find the answers to most of your questions in this forum if you just take the time to search and educate yourself a little.

Atahualpa has a lot of settings which makes it so customizable. However it means that you have to play with it a bit to learn all the various parts. Take it one piece at a time and I think you will be qble to crete the look you want.
Oh yes, when installed it should at least it should show standard theme/page, setting, configuration and getting desired look is a secondary issue. I thought why I should spend time, if this is not working. Once it shows some thing then definitely next step will be to fine tune as per requirement.

I visited that link and it looks there is answer of my question. Thank you

GCS

Last edited by globalcashsite; Oct 12, 2010 at 05:31 AM.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 05:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
The reason that it did not show anything is probably linked to a time out on your host. On the initial install a lot of things are being setup. It works fine for some people and others experience what you did. My guess is that your host times out the process and not everything was completed. The theme has no control over that. If you are on one of the 'low cost' hosts, it is more likely that this was the problem.

Glad it is now working