Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

clickable images overlaying top image

Old Jun 8, 2010, 06:14 AM
Dennis

26 posts · Nov 2009
I wish to put two small .png pictures (with transparent backgrounds), layoutet underneath eachother, in my Header area overlaying the Header Image. They should both link to other websites.

I was thinking about using the "Blog Title" and "Blog Tagline" to do this but are not sure how (i'm a newbie) -or perhaps there is a better way...?

Many thanks
Old Jun 8, 2010, 09:04 AM
Dennis

26 posts · Nov 2009
Perhaps it also can be done with a Widget? But I not sure how to make a widget or get it in the header area!---Please help!
Old Jun 8, 2010, 02:10 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can create a new widget area right along with the menu bars, header, etc. Go to ATO>Add New WIDGET AREAS and read all about it. You should really play around with this a little as it is easier to learn in doing that in someone explaining and the documentation that is there is quite thourough.