Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Page menu bar drop down

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 26, 2013, 04:30 PM
1.21_Gigawatts

2 posts · Mar 2013
Page menu bar drop down

Hi,

I have been using Atahualpa for a year now and I am very happy with it! Thanks to all the programmers, you guys are the best!!

Now however I am planning on redesigning my website, as it is growing faster than I thought. It has been a really long time since I messed with the theme options, and now I can't seem to find a way to get rid of the "drop down" menues in the page menu bar. There is an option to use Java to animate the drop down menu, I set that to "no" and was hoping that would do the trick, but I was wrong.

Does anyone have an idea how I can turn that off?

www.kitchecker.de is the website, I'd appreciate it if someone could have a look and let me know.

Thanks in advance!
1.21 GW