Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Need Programmer to help finish code my site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 28, 2010, 05:05 PM
allyevans

35 posts · Aug 2010
Need Programmer to help finish code my site

Hi - I have my site mostly complete but my web programmer has bailed on me and I need some coding to be completed. He set my site up using .php for each page on the site, so I need the code for my design to be copied over. I think everything else is mostly ok, although there may be some bugs due to the way he structured the site. Let me know if you can help - of course I'll pay. Would prefer someone in Chicago but not too picky at this point.