Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

remove border from header widget

Old Feb 16, 2013, 10:21 AM
greggviewpoint

6 posts · Nov 2010
Pittsburgh,PA
hi folks,

my sincerest apologies if this is redundant. i've searched the discussions here but none of the examples work for me. i am using ataualpa 3.7.10 and wp 3.5.1.

i am trying to remove the border from this single widget:

<div id="header_widget_area" class="bfa_widget_area"><div id="\&quot;linkabletitlehtmlandphpwidget-2\&quot;" class="\&quot;header-widget" widget_text\"=""> <div class="textwidget"><center>

i have tried these two css inserts:

div#header_widget_area {
border: none;
}

div#linkabletitlehtmlandphpwidget-2 {
border: none;
}

thanks for any pointers. i am still learning (obviously!).
Old Feb 16, 2013, 10:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Whatis the code you used to create the widget area?
Old Feb 16, 2013, 10:54 AM
greggviewpoint

6 posts · Nov 2010
Pittsburgh,PA
hi there,

<?php bfa_widget_area('name=Header widget area&cells=1&align=9&before_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="header-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>'); ?>
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:14 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
check to see if your site has PHP 'magic quotess' turned on and if so turn them off. You may need to contact your host's support to find out how to shut them off.