Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] My page disappear , please help me !!!

Old Nov 1, 2013, 06:36 PM
truelight

10 posts · Nov 2013
Unhappy [SOLVED] My page disappear , please help me !!!

Dear all,

My page : http://quotesaboutbeinghappy.us/quot...being-happy-2/

When I click on that, It's just a blank, I don't know why, when I change to another theme, It's nomal again, So I think maybe something wrong with my theme, the homepage is normal, but just that page is a blank

Please help me
Old Nov 1, 2013, 07:22 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
step 1: disable ALL Plugins
Old Nov 1, 2013, 07:46 PM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
I couldn't access http://quotesaboutbeinghappy.us/quot...being-happy-2/ nor http://quotesaboutbeinghappy.us.
Old Nov 3, 2013, 12:22 AM
truelight

10 posts · Nov 2013
@dad: Thank you, It cause by my plugin keyword density, now it's normal again, but do you how to remove the tag from my post, I don't want people to see my tag and there also have a problem with my picture too, I changed my picture size but it's seem they don't change , is there any problem with this ?

@Bruin: I just check again, nothing happen, may be it's cause because I'm using a free hosting
Old Nov 3, 2013, 12:35 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
how to remove the tag from my post, I don't want people to see my tag
edit the virtual template and remove the code that adds the tags
Old Nov 15, 2013, 09:53 AM
truelight

10 posts · Nov 2013
yes, please help me