Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

A little help tracking down Black... My New for Fun Site

Old Jan 26, 2011, 09:21 AM
49Monsters

41 posts · Aug 2010
MN
Hey guys,
I have my new site live. The site really does not do much right now except show off my design, cartooning, and rollover possibilities! Fun stuff though!

What I'm having trouble tracking down is black behind some of the areas upon loading. It SEEMS that I have everything set to white, but I am obviously missing something.

If someone can fire it up in FireBug and track down what I missing I would sure appreciate it.

49monsters.com

Thanks, let me know what you think about the site as well. Really does not look like anything I have seen using the ATA theme.

Thanks
Guy
Old Jan 26, 2011, 02:53 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Where do you see black. I see nothing. Fun site. In IE some of your hovers are cut off though.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 03:05 PM
runnerb0y

67 posts · Nov 2010
Great start! That's amazing looking stuff. Bookmarked for sure!

I see the same things that lmilesw does. I didn't see a bunch of black on page load, but in IE some of your graphics are cut off.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 03:32 PM
49Monsters

41 posts · Aug 2010
MN
OK thanks. Maybe it's just on my system, but I was seeing it behind the sidebars (left and right but not left-inner) as well as center. It's very brief, I though I just had a black background behind my background images, but it is spec'd white.

Yea, I don't have access to IE to test. I'll start looking into it.

Thanks
Guy