Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

how to? Given category always show the complete post instead of the excerpt?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 29, 2011, 05:13 PM
daniel3ub

26 posts · Jul 2009
how to? Given category always show the complete post instead of the excerpt?

Hi, guys!

Is there a way to make the posts from a given category always show the complete post instead of the excerpt, while all others categories showing the excerpt? I want to do this in the home and all other pages, not only in the given category page.

Thanks!