Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] My header image disappeared???

Old Jul 11, 2009, 08:48 PM
CreativePartyLady

9 posts · Jul 2009
I was funking with the code in the following when it happened: ato>header>configure header area. But then I set it back to the default code and the header image is still gone. The box turned yellow and I can't remember if it was yellow to begin with or not.

I even went into wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header and my image is still there.

www.creativepartyblog.com

Any suggestions?
Old Jul 12, 2009, 05:03 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=321
also it looks like you have your google anylitical code in your header, not the footer. Put it in 'HTML Inserts: Body Bottom'

Last edited by juggledad; Jul 12, 2009 at 05:14 AM.
Old Jul 12, 2009, 09:53 AM
CreativePartyLady

9 posts · Jul 2009
Wow. Thank you. My image showed up no problem for 2 weeks and then all of a sudden the space thing caused a problem.

Also thank you about the analytics tracking. They say to put it in the header but I trust you know where it needs to go to make sure the site runs properly. Thank you for your time.