Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Hover image shows only on "Home" page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 21, 2011, 07:13 AM
KylaKreates

8 posts · Jun 2011
Hover image shows only on "Home" page

I hate to ask this because I could swear that I came across this once before I had the problem but now I can't find it again. Please know that I do search the forum before posting and have gotten so much valuable info from it!! My problem is the image I use for hover on the %pages-center menu bar only shows when you are on the home page. I would like for it to show from any location. Is there a way to make that happen? The link is http://www.homeschoolshare.com/blog. While I'm at it here, any idea what I've done that causes the menu items to jump on hover? Thank you so much for all you guys do!