Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Inaccurate Number of Posts Showing On Front Page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 19, 2009, 05:16 PM
OttO

20 posts · Oct 2009
Inaccurate Number of Posts Showing On Front Page

Hi,

As I stated in another thread, I've been recently developing strange problems with my site. One that is really bothering me and I can't figure out: no matter what I set the settings to, I can't control how much Center Column content shows up on the front page. Right now I can't get more than one post (the most recent) to display.

I have total posts set to 25. I have Full Posts/Excerpts set to "Excerpts" and Display "6" which used to show full posts for the first six and then excerpts for the other 19. I've had one post show only, I've had two full posts and four excerpts with no other posts after that and other variations.

Suggestions? Thanks.