Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

iPad Viewing Problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 25, 2010, 02:26 PM
Pestycide

iPad Viewing Problem

I'm not sure if this problem exists in the iphone or ipod touch as I haven't tried it yet but I'm going to assume so.

I have my site set to display a sticky footer so the content takes up all of the browser window available. While this has worked with some backgrounds meant to repeat both vertically and horizontally, I recently used a non repeating image to find that while it looks alright on the ipad when it's in landscape, portrait does not display the wallpaper properly and there are issues with flipping it over.

If this could be fixed in a future release of Atahualpa, that would be great. I'd rather not resort to using a plugin to have a terrible-looking mobile version.