Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

My header images don't rotate anymore after updating to newest theme version

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 1, 2011, 11:27 PM
smoothie

2 posts · May 2011
My header images don't rotate anymore after updating to newest theme version

After using the Atahualpa theme for awhile and really liking it, I had plans to create my own "seasonal" header images and was imagining how they would look as they did the rotate & fade thing which is so unique... But then after updating to the latest version, there is no longer any rotation, waah. I haven't created any new images yet, I won't till I get this problem sorted!

Can anyone advise, please? I'm sure this issue has been discussed elsewhere on the forum, but I haven't found any threads yet that would be a "tutorial" for me...