Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Completely broken WP - Please help

Old Apr 26, 2009, 01:53 AM
Humphrey

7 posts · Apr 2009
Hello people
So, just to prove that people who don't know what they are doing, shouldn't play around with code, I have totally broken my blog.
I am going to do a full re-install but first I was hoping someone could help me find the posts I had already made.
I would really like some advice about what I can rescue in terms of my posts that I wrote, I don't know what file they are called or where they are written to once I make them in WP
Thank you for the help!
Old Apr 26, 2009, 05:22 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
You had a database, right? Unless you dumped it, the posts should still be in there, and if you enter the correct database name, username and password in the wp-config.php file again after you reinstall WP, the posts should be found.

I know this is true because I had 3 different instances of WP running, with different themes, all pointing to the same database, and the same posts were showing up in each of the WP installations.