Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Trying to put a long list into a neat menu box

Old Aug 1, 2013, 02:06 PM
RHCdG

170 posts · Nov 2009
Netherlands
Hi,
I have this long list with anchor links on this page that is generated by a very nice plugin, the Better Anchor Links plugin, and I want to put that in a nice dropdown menu box, similar to what is on this page. Would you have any pointers for me as to how to style this list to achieve that?
Many thanks!
Rutger
Old Aug 7, 2013, 01:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Use a code examiner like FireBug in FireFox and examine teh page that has it the way you want, then replicate that code/css on the page where you want it.