Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Add Google Voice Widget to Header Right Upper Corner

Old Feb 2, 2011, 07:19 AM
netinfused

26 posts · Apr 2010
Could anyone assist or point me to a thread that could be helpful? I have tried adding a widget area but having problems with the positioning. Thanks
Old Feb 2, 2011, 07:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What did you try?
What version are you running?
What is your url?
Old Feb 2, 2011, 08:01 AM
netinfused

26 posts · Apr 2010
JD, I used Firebug and saw I could put it where the RSS box is, but that would involve the template and future upgrades. Read up on adding the widget area, tried it but couldn't get the position right, could be just me.

Running Atahualpa 3.6.1

www.realestateraleighdurham.com

Thanks.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 01:18 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Add the widget area to the 'Configure Header Area' option - then add a text widget to your widget area and use CSS to position it where you want it.