Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Blank Page Instead of Home Page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 12, 2011, 07:08 AM
erika_conn

14 posts · Apr 2011
Blank Page Instead of Home Page

Here's the problem. It used to work fine. What happened?
http://countrygarden.ceconn.com

I'm using 3.6.4

I've tried adding lines to htaccess but that just gave me 500 internal error.

Also, my host does not have Suhosin. What do I do and why doesn't it work now when it worked before?

Last edited by erika_conn; Apr 12, 2011 at 07:43 AM. Reason: adding information