Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Bad widget broke Atahualpa theme options page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 8, 2010, 09:35 AM
boris_mcnorris

8 posts · Oct 2010
Bad widget broke Atahualpa theme options page

Hello

I am using Atahualpa 3.4.9 and wordpress 3.0.

I was trying to install a new widget area and screwed up something... i now cannot delete it despite following the instructions I find the following appears in the "Delete Custom Widgets Section"

A check box followed by:

" value="My widget cells=4

on the next line in bold:
" />">My widget cells=4

when i check the box it says it has gone but then does not.

My public site works fine but within the "atahualpa theme options" page there is no content in any of the tabs below the "Posts and Pages" section. I am guessing this is because there is still some junk left in the database? I had a look within PhPmyAdmin and its still there... At this point i got scared of screwing stuff up further so decided to ask the experts....

Also when I export the settings I can see it at the end of the file in the last line:

#sbsl6_3 {
width: 100%;
}";s:16:"archives_page_id";s:0:"";s:18:"archives_d ate_show";s:3:"Yes";s:19:"archives_date_title";s:1 7:"Archives by Month";s:18:"archives_date_type";s:7:"monthly";s:1 9:"archives_date_limit";s:0:"";s:19:"archives_date _count";s:3:"Yes";s:22:"archives_category_show";s: 3:"Yes";s:23:"archives_category_title";s:20:"Archi ves by Category";s:23:"archives_category_count";s:3:"Yes" ;s:23:"archives_category_depth";s:1:"0";s:25:"arch ives_category_orderby";s:4:"name";s:23:"archives_c ategory_order";s:3:"ASC";s:22:"archives_category_f eed";s:2:"No";s:12:"css_external";s:6:"Inline";s:1 9:"javascript_external";s:6:"Inline";s:16:"pngfix_ selectors";s:53:"a.posts-icon, a.comments-icon, a.email-icon, img.logo";s:12:"css_compress";s:3:"Yes";s:11:"allo w_debug";s:3:"Yes";s:16:"bfa_widget_areas";a:1:{s: 59:"My widget cells=4<div id="%1$s" class="header-widget %2$s">";a:5:{s:4:"name";s:59:"My widget cells=4<div id="%1$s" class="header-widget %2$s">";s:13:"before_widget";s:35:"<div id="%1$s" class="widget %2$s">";s:12:"after_widget";s:6:"</div>";s:12:"before_title";s:30:"<div class="widget-title"><h3>";s:11:"after_title";s:11:"</h3></div>";}}s:11:"h_blogtitle";i:1;s:11:"h_posttitle"; i:2;s:10:"layout_min";i:1054;s:10:"layout_max";i:1 054;s:9:"postcount";i:1;}

Can anybody explain what i need to delete to return functionallity to my Atahualpa options page?

Many thanks!!

Boris

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 16, 2010 at 03:39 PM.