Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How to create photo movie from photos?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 17, 2009, 08:50 PM
savitashri

1 posts · Dec 2009
Photo How to create photo movie from photos?

I took many photos these days and i want make photomontage. can you tell me how to ?
If you know any software, can you tell me! Thanks