Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

List of warnings I receive when updating from Atahualpa 3.5.3 to 3.6.1

Old Jan 18, 2011, 03:55 AM
WSMedia

6 posts · Jan 2011
Milano
Hi, I see there are some problems in updating to 3.6.1 so here I list mine, maybe this will help fix problems: I tried updating on 3 different websites all located on the same hosting, so same response from them all. Right now it's impossible to update the theme.

Thanks and keep on the good work!

PHP Code:
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'bfa://html_inserts_body_top' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.com/home/wp-content/themes/atahualpa361/header.php on line 21
Warning
: include(): Failed opening 'bfa://configure_header' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.com/home/wp-content/themes/atahualpa361/header.php on line 38
Warning
: include(): Failed opening 'bfa://content_above_loop' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.com/home/wp-content/themes/atahualpa361/index.php on line 11
Warning
: include(): Failed opening 'bfa://content_inside_loop' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.com/home/wp-content/themes/atahualpa361/index.php on line 15
Warning
: include(): Failed opening 'bfa://content_below_loop' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.com/home/wp-content/themes/atahualpa361/index.php on line 19
Warning
: include(): Failed opening 'bfa://footer_style_content' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.com/home/wp-content/themes/atahualpa361/footer.php on line 98
Warning
: include(): Failed opening 'bfa://html_inserts_body_bottom' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/'in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.com/home/wp-content/themes/atahualpa361/footer.php on line 120 
Old Jan 18, 2011, 05:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) who is the host?
2) can you do know if the site uses suhosin? (if you can do a 'phpinfo();' it will tell you)
3) have you tried the php.ini override? http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=12262
Old Jan 19, 2011, 02:17 AM
WSMedia

6 posts · Jan 2011
Milano
1) Hi, the host is called Aruba and is one of the biggest in Europe
2) Phpinfo doesn't show any use of suhosin (the PHP runned by the hosting is 5.3.5)
3) As it is a shared hosting it's impossibile to override the php.ini, if I upload a php.ini file the domain stops working

...anyway, all the other Wordpress sites on this same hosting running Atahualpa 3.5.3 are goin fine, so it's probably something in the latest 3.6.1 release.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 02:23 AM
WSMedia

6 posts · Jan 2011
Milano
Hey! I think I found the problem!
I had an idea and I switched to PHP 5.2.17 and the site is running Atahualpa 3.6.1 with no problem!!!
Something is goin on with the latest PHP realease and Atahualpa!

Last edited by lmilesw; Jan 19, 2011 at 08:33 AM.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 12:09 PM
Zenman

24 posts · Feb 2011
I've got the same list of errors. My host has suhosin installed (they told me). I placed the php.ini with the required whitelist command but this was not allowed by my host. I had to remove it or else my domain would go offline.

http://www.budgetcorporateserver.nl/phpinfo.php

Php 5.3.3

I'm using Atahualpa 3.6.1

What else can I try to solve this?

Last edited by Zenman; Feb 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 12:58 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If your host will not let you whitelist it and offer you no other options you can
1) stay on 3.5.3 forever
2) switch to a different theme
3) switch hosts

BTW who is the host?
Old Feb 8, 2011, 01:15 PM
Zenman

24 posts · Feb 2011
The host is www.budgetwebhosting.nl (a very cheap, fast, well supported, Dutch hosting-company).