Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Locate footer text

Old Jun 6, 2019, 08:59 AM
ingridsblogg

16 posts · Jun 2014
Locate footer text

Hi! In which file do I find the footer tekst? Not the "Powered by...", but the text you add in the theme function. I have some bad links that prevent me from logging in, and I have searched every file!
Old Jun 6, 2019, 12:34 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You must be talking about the 'Footer Content' which is in the theme options at ATO->Style & edit Footer->Footer Content.

That information is stored in the database.

When you say you can't login do you mean you can't log into WordPress?
Old Jun 7, 2019, 12:18 AM
ingridsblogg

16 posts · Jun 2014
Yes, the content!

I can open my home page, but I cannot open ingridsblogg dot no/wp-admin to log in. I was warned by my domain host that I had bad links linking to malware, so they closed my site with a password. I am pretty sure its the links in the footer creating the problem, but it seems weird that bad links prevent me from logging in? Can I remove the footer-part completely to see if it works? Where would I do that?

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 7, 2019 at 03:07 AM.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 12:40 AM
ingridsblogg

16 posts · Jun 2014
Yes the content! These are the links that are bad, and they are in the footer. I cannot open my wp-admin page, thus not login, but I dont know if the bad links are at fault. My domain host have blocked my page with a password due to links to malware, and I am very shure these are those links.

You can view my page using this username and password:

ingridsblogg
gfvE6phliybh
Old Jun 7, 2019, 12:51 AM
ingridsblogg

16 posts · Jun 2014
So I tried to delete the entire footer, that worked, but still cannot access my login wp-page.. surprise, not.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 12:57 AM
ingridsblogg

16 posts · Jun 2014
I also tried the debug shingy, and it said there was a fault in my functions.php file on line 3733, this line:

trigger_error( sprintf( __( '%1$s was called <strong>incorrectly</strong>. %2$s %3$s' ), $function, $message, $version ) );
Old Jun 7, 2019, 03:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Please slow down, doing just anything could cause more problems. I believe I know

Quote:
So I tried to delete the entire footer, that worked, but still cannot access my login wp-page.. surprise, not.
1) What is the actual name of the file you deleted? if it was the wp-fiooter.php put it back!

2) do you have FTP or File Manager access to your files? If you do, go to the wordpress root folder->wp-contents->themes and see what themes are in that folder. If both Atahualpa and one of the Twentyxxx from WP are there, move the Atahualpa folder to the 'wp-contents' folder. This will disable Atahualpa and set you back to one of the default themes. Then we can attack the problem.