Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Excerpt thumbnail on left, title/byline/excerpt/footer on right without wrapping text

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 2, 2013, 05:14 PM
rickheck

139 posts · Oct 2009
Excerpt thumbnail on left, title/byline/excerpt/footer on right without wrapping text

Using latest ATA/WP:

Client wants excerpt (category) page with thumbnail on left, and title/byline/excerpt/footer on the right, without the excerpt text wrapping around the thumbnail.

Post pages should have title/byline/content/footer on left edge, with thumbnail at left edge aligned with first paragraph of text. So any CSS for excerpt (category excerpt page) should not affect the single post page.