Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Adsense is appearing on home page but not on other pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 17, 2012, 05:17 AM
ajaymishra98

1 posts · Mar 2012
Adsense is appearing on home page but not on other pages

Hello,

My site is http://mycardclub.com

You have seen that I have used adsense ads on left side bar and between the post.

But one adsense ads used on the right text widget appears only on home page and not on other pages. On other pages, is shows blank.

Please help me with the solution for this problem.