Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

setting up columns

Old Aug 28, 2009, 11:15 AM
rnickel44

4 posts · Aug 2009
I have several pages that i want columns of information, i have posted below what i have done in the past but its a pain to configure it and especially for the pages that I update normally. i wonder if there is an easier way to do it.

<div style="position: absolute; top: 139px; left: 7px; width: 265px; unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr; z-index: 1; height: 625px;">
<p class="F001" style="text-indent: 0pt; margin-left: 8pt; margin-right: 9pt; line-height: 14pt; font-size: 13pt; text-align: center; margin-top: 0pt;" lang="en-US"><span style=" color:#202020;">FROM THE PASTOR</span></p>

website address is feedmysheep.cc