Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Compatability with The Events Calendar

Old Oct 22, 2013, 05:53 PM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
I've been using this plugin for quite some time (at least a year) and now with the recent plugin update, it's no longer compatible with Atahualpa. The plugin works fine with the default 2012 theme.
I'm wondering if someone might be able to take a look and let me know if anything can be done. It's completely broken the page, including the page title which now just says "permalink".

It had also broken the sidebar widget, but I was able to fix the CSS for that at least. The plugin has calendar theme options, however when I switch themes, nothing happens.

The URL is http://thewishingstarranch.com/events/.

I'm using WP 3.6.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.12. Thank you.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 06:14 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I gave up on that calendar awhile ago and use Joe Dolson's 'My Calendar'

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 22, 2013 at 06:18 PM.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 08:22 AM
capelady

50 posts · Mar 2010
Have you used Joe Dolson's 'My Calendar' with WP 3.8.1? It's currently listed to be compatible up to 3.7.0 and hasn't been updated since 10/29/2013.

I'm also using The Event Calendar and have a lot of time invested in setting it up and tweaking it, but the sidebar is missing on the single event pages, and the fix I found on another post ( http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...lendar+sidebar) is outdated, if I am reading it correctly.

I see that the original poster has switched to another calendar.