Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Adding sidebar links outside of the blogroll (with formatting matching the sidebar)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 11, 2009, 08:06 PM
Flur

29 posts · Dec 2008
Adding sidebar links outside of the blogroll (with formatting matching the sidebar)

I'd like to add a section of links to my sidebar, outside of my blogroll, and I'd like for them to match the formatting of the rest of the sidebar. I tried to do this with a text widget, but the formatting changed - the links followed the link formatting for the blog (bold and blue, turning red on rollover), rather than the special formatting I'm using for the sidebar links (gray, not bold, turning blue on rollover). Do you have any recommendations for how to do this?

FYI - I tried the multiple blogroll plugin, which would allow me to basically have two blogrolls with different links in different parts of my blog. This would have worked perfectly, except that it kept randomizing the order of the links, which was not what I wanted.