Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Removing Blogroll, Meta and sample text widget from the new version default

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 13, 2011, 04:22 PM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
[SOLVED] Removing Blogroll, Meta and sample text widget from the new version default

Hi

I have just upgraded to the new version on a new site and I don't seem to find where you turn off / remove the items in the side bars like Meta, blogroll, and the sample text widget.

I thought it was in the options, but don't seem to find it.

Could anyone point me in the right direction please.

Many thanks