Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Can't use @font-face with WordPress 3.0

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 30, 2010, 05:48 AM
acdesigns

4 posts · Feb 2010
Can't use @font-face with WordPress 3.0

Not sure if anyone else has come across this, but I have tried adding the @font-face attributes into the CSS Inserts section and it seems to cause an error in Atahualpa 3.4.9/WordPress 3.0 by reverting the settings back to default Atahualpa values. So it not only doesn't save @font-face, but it resets all the settings.

This error also occurs with Atahualpa 3.5.1/WordPress 3.0.

I have successfully gotten @font-face to work with Atahualpa 3.4.9/WordPress 2.9.2.

Is this a known issue with Atahualpa and WordPress 3.0?

UPDATE:
For some reason it's not working on a newly created blog using Atahualpa 3.4.9/WordPress 2.9.2.

The site that is working OK - http://keeptechreal.com/
The site that doesn't work now - http://www.montessori101.com/

Last edited by acdesigns; Jun 30, 2010 at 06:24 AM.