Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Cannot remove content above posts

Old Oct 13, 2009, 10:02 PM
qualitynetworkers

2 posts · Oct 2009
Dear all.

First time here and I'm sort of a rookie in the WP world.

Problem: I added a page some time ago, and I made this a static page that will show ABOVE the posts on my site. Now I cannot remove or edit that information, and when I deleted the page - the content still show. I don't have a clue where to find it and delete/edit this info.

Please assist me guys. Check the website http://www.thetrainingmydogblog.com (a testsite I have been setting up) and you understand what I mean. It's the picture + small text ABOVE the first post.

Any help and assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks!
Andre
Old Oct 14, 2009, 05:57 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this forum is for people using the Atahualpa theme. Your site is using another theme, how do you expect any help on a different theme?
Old Oct 14, 2009, 06:43 AM
qualitynetworkers

2 posts · Oct 2009
Well that is a very good point. Sorry for posting it here

Andre