Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Post show as Auto Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 21, 2011, 09:06 AM
athriftymom

2 posts · Jan 2011
Post show as Auto Draft

I am running Atahualpa 3.4.1
and
WP Version 3.0.4
For the last 2-3 weeks my post show as Auto Draft
Although the really old post more then a month or two work fine and show the post title
So if you click on any of the post and then at the top of the pot click on the next post in order to view each post individually it shows the title as Auto Draft and not the title
http://athriftymom.com
then click on what ever is the leading post. then once it comes up on the top of the post on both the right side you will see the name of the next post, when you click on it the post comes up but the title says Auto Draft
Also when I write a post and preview it it says the same:

example: I am writing a post as: "mydomain.com/I_like_cheese/" and when u click on preview it says "Auto Draft" as the post title although I have a post title written in the post title box...
I have deactivated all pluggins and it didnt fix it.
Is there any way to turn both of these off?

and is this possibly messing with my SEO?