Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

can't change widget content style

Old Jul 7, 2009, 11:28 AM
hadleman

2 posts · Jul 2009
Hello,

I just upgraded to the new 3.4 and everything works fine except that I can't change the style of the text in the widget content boxes. The titles I can, but the body of the widget stays the default Times New Roman. Any thoughts?

Also, the sidebar/bullets of the second level widget items don't take the color I assign to them, they just stay white.

Last edited by hadleman; Jul 7, 2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: forgot the second part of the question.