Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Javascripted excerpt of other site embedded into single page's center: Howto?

Old May 23, 2009, 05:37 AM
vagabond

1 posts · May 2009
Here's to hoping the title makes sense; please bear in mind that I'm a newbie.

What I'm trying to do, is to embed a javascript generated by a different site (where I have an account of sorts) into just one of my pages. I only want this javascript and what it does on one page, not all of them.

The javascript seems sound enough, since I've been able to have it load in my sidebars using a plugin.

I hope I'm missing out on a simple solution here. Can anyone help?
Old May 25, 2009, 06:38 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The Post /Page Info Items allow PHP code, but the HTML/CSS Inserts don't yet. I am adding this in the next version.

So if you want to add it somehwere above or below a post or page you could put this into the appropriate section at Post/Page Info Items

<?php if ( is_page("Page Title") ) { ?>
JAVASCRIPT HERE
<?php } ?>

Otherwise put the above code somewhere in header.php, index.php or footer.php, depends on where exactly you want to place the code.